Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Thought

I am elated to be the newest member of ever-growing BLOGGER. I just wanted to create a blog so that I can subscribe to google adsense. But, it was unsuccessful. But, on the process of getting registered up for blogger, I was glancing through a lot of blogs ranging from business to politics written by students, proffesionals, and groups. The level of discussions seems to be very healthy here, and blogger is turning out to be an important portal for those want to exhibit their views for a wider audience. Hence, I have decided to get inducted myself into this wonderful place where best minds meet. I am sure that I am venturing into a new world where I will be able to share my thoughts and learn new things. I guess blogging brings the best in many people who are tied up inside the four walls. There are no barriers nor boundaries. Connecting to a new world with a million culture excites me. So friends, I am here to be with you. I hope that my experience here would be worth remembering life-long. I have also decided to concentrate more on finance, politics, and gadgets. Valuable suggestions are welcome.

With regards, 

Anish S. 

No comments: